Hall & Hall, established in 1969, will assist you with number of important areas in Family Law and Elder Law.

How We Can Help

Click on the services below to learn more.
Wills & Estate Planning


Regardless of who you are or the size of your estate, you should have a Will, a Power of Attorney and an Advance Medical Directive. We can easily help you work through the details. And if you have significant assets, we can help you with Trusts and Asset Protection Planning, and prepare the plans and documents you’ll need.

You can learn more by clicking here.

Estate and Trust Administration and Probate

Trusts, estates and their administration are often much too complex for the layman to handle. Our firm can lead you through the complexities, giving you all the support you may need. So if you’ve been named as an executor, trustee or agent, begin by consulting with us.

You can learn more by clicking here.

Special Needs Planning

If your child is on the autism spectrum or has another disability, we can help you with the special plans you’ll want. Or if your partner or parent is faced with Alzheimer’s or another disabling condition, we’ll help you create a plan and decide if a special needs trust is right for you. And we also handle guardianship matters and fiduciary litigation.

You can learn more by clicking here.

Elder Law & Lifecare Planning

We’re also experts in helping seniors with estate and long term care planning. We’ll help you with decisions about aging in place or moving to facility care, and how to plan and pay for these expenses. You’ll want to have your assets protected, and be prepared for special medical needs like Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s. We can help you with those, in addition to providing expertise with Medicaid or Veterans’ Benefits for Aid and Attendance.

You can learn more by clicking here.


Our firm can help you when an aging family member is incapacitated. There are two primary alternatives we can discuss. A Guardian is someone who can help make personal decisions about a loved one’s care and living arrangements. A Conservator makes financial decisions for the incapacitated person. We’ll guide you through the decisions about what is right for your loved one.

You can learn more by clicking here.

Uncontested Divorce

If you and your spouse have agreed to divorce, and want to file for an Uncontested Divorce with an Agreement, we can help. We’ll advise you of your rights, explain the process, and show you the decisions that must be made.

You can learn more by clicking here.

Prenuptial Agreements

When two people are planning to be married, it’s sometimes desirable to establish an agreement concerning property and financial rights. Often thought of as an agreement for the rich or famous, they can be useful in a variety of relatively ordinary circumstances, such as ownership of a home or a business, or expectations of a large inheritance. We offer consultation to help you determine if an agreement is in your best interests, and what terms are appropriate.

You can learn more by clicking here.

Meet With Us in our Welcoming, Comfortable Offices

We want to help you find the right solution. The starting point is calling our offices at (804) 897-1515. Our friendly staff will set up an initial consultation for a fee of $225. They will provide you with a questionnaire which gives us a view to how we can help, and lets you get the most benefit from your initial consultation. We look forward to serving you.

Contact Us

Information submitted via email is not private, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Start typing and press Enter to search