Preparing for a Family Member with Special Needs

If your child is on the autism spectrum or has another disability, we can help you with the special plans you’ll want. Or if your partner or parent is faced with Alzheimer’s or another disabling condition, we’ll help you create a plan and decide if a special needs trust is right for you. And we also handle guardianship matters and fiducial litigation.

Meet With Us in our Welcoming, Comfortable Offices

We want to help you find the right solution. The starting point is calling our offices at (804) 897-1515. Our friendly staff will set up an initial consultation for a fee of $225. They will provide you with a questionnaire which gives us a view to how we can help, and lets you get the most benefit from your initial consultation. We look forward to serving you.

Contact Us

Information submitted via email is not private, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Start typing and press Enter to search